Piccolo And Kazoo!
Here is a press release we got from Burley. Sunset Cycles will have the Piccolo and Kazoo in time for Christmas!
The Piccolo comes with a 7-speed twist-grip shifter and the Kazoo is a simple single-speed. Both trailercycles feature a lightweight aluminum frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride.
Both of these unique trailercycles allow a child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind an adult during the trip!
Improved design features for 2012:
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Removeable towbar for compact storage and transport (above right)
- heavy-duty Tailwind rack works with pannier bags and trailercyle (above center)
Patented Burley Hitch (left) for a solid “flop-free” ride, by securely mounting to Burley Tailwind rack (center) which is included. Removeable towbar (right) for compact storage and transport in car trunk.
Other key features:
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to provide shimmy-free performance (above left)
- Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, providing superior handling and stability
- Double locking mechanism for extra security
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment (diagram right)
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility
- Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old and up to 85 lb/38.5 kg, with a recommended 2-1 adult weight-to-child weight ratio