We have a few remaining Felt bikes that we are closing out at great prices; two women’s bikes size 47cm (fits 5′ 3″ to 5′ 5″) and men’s sizes 52cm to 58cm (no 56cm). Come by and check these out for some fantastic savings at the Beaverton Store only. You may want to call 503.579.9264 to double-check availability.
Sunset Cycles will be holding a special event for Team in Training on March 1st and 6th 6:00-8:00pm at our Bethany store. We have brought together a group of expert speakers with years of personal experience and knowledge to share the wealth on these two special nights!
Here is quick rundown of what will be going on.
- Clinic #1: Thursday, March 1 from 6-8pm.
- 6:00 John Forbes – Importance of the right bike fit.
- 6:30 Ken McClenahan – Specialized rep – choosing the right bike
- 7:00 Greg Pressler – Shared competitive endurance experiences; proper body fueling
- Clinic #2: Tuesday, March 6 from 6-8pm.
- 6:00 Keith Seed – Hammer rep; proper body fueling (30 minutes)
- 6:30 Greg Pressler – Shared competitive endurance experiences. (30 minutes)
- 7:00 Tim Anderson – Endura rep; having the proper clothing (30 minutes)
- Training Ride: Saturday, March 10 from 8-11am
RSVP in the comments below or shoot us a e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Just in case you missed it in our newsletter, Facebook or just have not been in to the store in the last few weeks. Sunset Cycles is now your Westside Orbea dealer! This means you have a new option for sales, service and any old or new warranty issues.
One of the things we are very excited for is the MyO feature. It’s a way to get a semi-custom bike built with the parts you want. This will let us pick correctly sized parts like stem, bars, seat, crank length and more. Not to mention paint color, wheels choices, bar tape. You instantly will see the price, weight plus additional info. Just share this with us and your dream bike is a few days away!
Check it out- Build Your Orbea
With one recent addition to our store (thanks Roger) we will now have even more content for the website, Facebook, blog, newsletter ect. Although it’s still very new take a look at our YouTube channel by clicking the link below. Keep an eye on our channel for new content!